Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blah.

29th July.

I'm officially the only youngster hanging around in my beloved home town,The Path of the Elephant or a.k.a Alor Gajah after my 10 over years friends left me,one on May and another on today.

Having all of them gone,I won't wake up like I do last few months,texting them for brunch together,I won't be going to uncle's place so often and find friends in his shop to talk,or maybe go Tampin together for a piece of cake and ice water.

I,adapt,get used to it.these are the words I need to make a sentence with and hopefully it'll work well,for a month at least,not for long.

Enough of how I feel,I figured I shall update this post with a picture.A picture that proves Proton car is very very widely available in Malaysia and I bring you our SMAi's Proton Wira Owners Club.

Me,Shien Chong,Boon Kent's Wiras.Somehow,there're more among us that drives a Wira.

Haha,that's the end of the post.

Signing Out.=)


No comments: