Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Weekend.

Batu Pahat.A place I never sat foot on before,I did,last weekend.As a PC fair promoter/salesperson/whateveryouwanttocallit,I thought it'd be dull as time spent there will be going around asking people to sign up for stuff.In fact,Fun could actually be a word I would use when I'm asked about how was it.Reasons?Simple.It helped me in alot of ways.Making more friends,improving my sales techniques,boosting my self esteem and stuffs like that.It's very nice,when you got chance to try out your sales skill for soooo many times and having the guts to talk to everyone you don't know.Toying around with the dudes I worked with,peeping all the MeiMeis and laughing at every joke we cracked,it's just awesome.Less on talking and more on pics mode-ON!

Preparing.

This guy,in this case,my boss made the passer-by go:“这个人做莫,表演啊?”

The suspected H1N1 guy,Rishi..xD

Lunch.

The atmosphere.

The Team.

Alright,that's all about it now.

No comments: