Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Rising Tied.

H1N1 has became a serious disease.

Hence,I decided to stock up some daily usable 'weapon' to start war with it.

Tesco.

Masks,Oranges,Sanitizer.3 essential stuff to stay away from H1N1.xD

Out of nowhere,I found this.

Yeah,a directory.You must be thinking why the hell I post up this pic as it's quite normal.In photo,yes it's normal.It isn't,when you're really standing in front of it.Not to boast about I'm tall but it has made difficulties for me,or some average height human being looking at it when OUR eye-level is around the 5 white letters-TESCO.Are the management hinting us that Tesco's only for kids,or some people that are shorter than averaged height human?Why can't they build a directory where everyone can use,a slanted ones we see in malls instead of this only-for-kids-directory.Why??

Ok.Enough of ranting,I shall now retreat back to my cave,having worried I've upset some of the viewers here.~LaLaLa~

Take care guys.=)

No comments: