Thursday, July 09, 2009

Another week.

Another week has fly by me,yet I'm still doing the same thing every day.Define same thing?Here's the daily time table for me.

12pm-A new day starts here,where usually someone will call me at this moment.Yeah,every day at this time,someone will sure ring me up for something.

1pm-After poopoo+reading newspapers,grooming myself for the day,I leave for my brunch.

2pm-Back at home,get in touch with the world of internet.

6pm-Finally stopped doing things in front of computer,head to my bed for a short nap.

8pm-Wake up,bathe and go for dinner.

10pm-Back at home,online again until i fall asleep.

So,that's how I do every day,pretty shitty eh?Even now,I've lost touch on how to blog about myself,thanks to the same routine every day.Anyone has got any suggestion on what to do every day EXCEPT finding a job??Yeah,I don't want to work,I just want to max out the usage of my time for something good.

Alright,signing off now.Cheers!

No comments: