Thursday, July 02, 2009

Decisions,decisions.

Finally,I've got down to the road where I find myself making decision for the last time about my future,of course just the place where I want to spend the next 9 months--University.SEGi,is what I've come up with after lots of calculations and consideration,0f which I could slash off Rm9k of the fees without giving much up to the things I'll be getting back from it.

Here's what I've done to myself on last Sunday.

Got myself a rebate sumed up at Rm1k,of which 500 of it is early bird and another 500 is review day reg.

Got a brief campus tour.And it came to me SEGi is something like middle of the desert,without green surrounding.Anyway,I couldn't say that the saving of the Rm9k is something equally fair as you won't expect the facilities of some other 'high-end' campus such as very well equiped gyms and millions of books avai. in the library.Hopefully the strive I'll be doing in the next 9 months will make me a UK 2nd year standard ready geek.

Nevertheless,I shall drool/disappoint you will a few images I found.

Click me

1 comment:

~宁~ said...

haha~~gogo,segi not bad lor...
see the campus ady,still ok...
huhu~~gambatek....