Friday, September 25, 2009

Joy.

Bleh,it marked another day when I decided to step foot into my current Uni for another day's lecture,thanks to the utterly brilliant arrangements and holiday scheme,I've got a day of class after 2 days of Raya holiday.Since I was unsure about what will be the mid-terms like,I decided it won't be wise to skip the class hence I appeared to be in the class,although I was late for like 45 minutes.(due to overslept until 7.30a.m)It was surprising as well,as the lecturer was away for a remote control hunt and I didn't get any attention when I joined the class.It was still the same 'interesting' lecture and 2 tutorials later,it came to an end!!Since OB's lecturer was on Raya break till the next week,it was just made compulsory for us to sign the attendance list and a tick later,I was out of there.Linger linger linger,found out that the school's really hard to go around as the >30° slope was really like hiking.

Nevertheless,soon enough I made an escape and begin the real deal,shop for cousin's bicycle helmet and also finding one of my dearest friend to mum mum+talk.Fun fact here,T.T.D.I. means Taman Tun Dr Ismail.Why the sudden addition of fun fact??I made a very funny detour to there,when I actually didn't know it meant that.Imagine this,Point A is just a right turn away and You spent a way round to enter from behind.Yeah,I was like why on earth this route seemed like the one I just went through.Haha...

Next,there I went to Cova,opposite to the famous SEGi to ferry my friend,and went to 1Utama for some window shopping.Windows later,I found myself deeply in love(Love at first sight to be exact)on a particular wallet.Yeah,God knows how long have I been searching for the right one.And voila,it just appeared in front of me and after bursting in tears of joy,I took the bait,burning my red-hot-just-withrawed-cash to get it.

Here's the thing.

Simple.

Inside of it.

Haha,to be honest,this is the 1st time my dad compliment about the stuff I bought,rather than the usual scolding type.He actually said this particular wallet is very unique and it's compartment are well designed.OMG,dad's changing already.

Well,back to what I was sharing,after getting the wallet,my friend suggested ice-skating.Since I was thrilled by acquiring what I've been wanting all the time,I nodded to my friend's suggestion and go for it.Yeah,although I haven't been skating for like a million years.

rm21(Entrance)+rm8(Glove)+rm2(Locker),all set!!!Getting ourselves done,we hit the ice!!!It felt weird at first,and yeah,the very friend of mine never skate before hence it was like 5 times of total to touch the ground,2 of which including pulling me together.(True friendship,I fall,you also fall)And in a blink,I figured out it's really nice skating in a rink as people tend to communicate although they don't know each other.Why??They'll shout at you to move away and if you fail to do so,be prepared to be human bowling cones--Strike!!!Besides,it was like everyone's helping the others to get up after falling down and I found that's relative nice of us.(I HELPED LOTS OF PEOPLE TO GET UP FROM FALLING)Oops,I accidentally bold the point.Oh yeah,it was really fun skating!!!

The Rink,Before.

The Rink,After.

The Gears.

Yeap..After a few donuts we bid farewell and I thundered back to Melaka and that's the end.=)

No comments: