Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Post.

Instint tells me that I shall have my new blog post since I've really nothing better to do these days.Since blogging is about a piece or 'yourself' and stuff that happens,I shall begin to drool anyone who's looking at this post with pictures of what I've been in these days.

In the beginning of April,this is what i got.



two weeks later,this joined me everytime.



Every now and then,we go round and round and this is what it's like when we're resting.



Places I've been on my bike,



and of course many more but this is what I got in image form.

Not to mention,my tuesdays are filled with gathering to Air Panas Gadek and dinner with my 10+ years friends.

After loads of plannings,we take the bait and this is where we go.



After we got on to the island,this is what we bought.XD



On occasion,these are the pics we took.












That's not it,for more pictars,please click  here.

No comments: