Thursday, December 09, 2010

Bleh

Yeah,I know,it's been gazillion years since I stepped into,and if dinosaurs were to lived in my blog, they probably may have gone extinct by now and bla bla bla. Truth is, I find updating a dying blog is like eating the same McDonald's meal in different places around the world-- Dull!

And yeah, probably you're wondering now why would I bother doing it now( See I caught you!). Lemme explain, as some of you may know, I'm now working for my intern in a company. And things here are basically like mother nature, a minute it's earthquake everywhere and next minute before you knew, it's calm like a dead sea. Now you know why? Good.

Now, where should I start....Oh ya!!! Current update of status!!!

I'm now currently sitting in front of a computer that is not mine, typing and backspacing at a constant rate vomiting stuff into this particular post you're viewing now to 'impress' you!

And oh, I realize now intern is quite useful for uni nerds to get all the knowledge you know before entering warzone, wait I mean workforce!

Norms, way of communications, passing the responsibilities around and etc is vital, I repeat, VITAL to survive in workforce today thus I would advice those that are reading this post be prepared, and learn something when you work, even it's for a short period of time.

Gosh, pardon me for my shody writing,I haven't been writing for millions of years!!

Guess I'll end this post and come back next time aye!!

No comments: